Short scarf, made from hand spun yarn dyed kala cotton in smoke and indigo.
- Kala cotton is indigenous to Kachchh and by default organic, as the farmers do not use any pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. It is a purely rain fed crop that has a high tolerance for both disease and pests
- Made in handspun organic cotton, refers to the yarn that is spun by hand and woven on a handloom in India.
- Size : 41" X 5.5" / 104 x 14 cm.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 5TO7 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.