WASHED PINK / PATCH POCKET / ORGANIC COTTON SHIRT
This ungendered relaxed fit shirt with double pockets - is for experiencing ease in enlivening pink - pair it with our drawstring string pyjama pants for a full immersive - loving kindness - color field look.
- Fabric content : 100% Organic Cotton
- Our signature washed pink-wood color is achieved through the use of ingredients indigenous to the Indian landscape such as sappan wood along with ferrous and tamarind seed solution.
- Small batch natural dyeing results in pieces that are unique and celebrate the imperfect beauty of handmade processes.
- Natural dyes are kinder for the health of your skin the ingredients involved are safe enough to eat. Wearing naturally dyed organic cotton is a way to preserve the sacred space around your body as well as the environment we all live in.
- Handmade cloth and clothing contain the warmth of the human touch - they’re a record of our inherited heritage - holding up a mirror reflecting the beauty of what it means to be a natural imperfect human being. The unique low twisted texture of hand woven fabric sensorially connects the wearer to the makers that transform the raw material into fabric and the land it comes from.
- Noah is 6ft / 182 cm and the shirt pictured is : 25.5 inch / 65 cm in length
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.