PIN STRIPE BANDHANI CHURIDAAR
A pair of mid-rise tapered pants with button closure detail on the ankle, dyed in ferrous and tamarind seed solution.
- 100% silk.
- Bandhani is a term for the traditional tie-dye technique from India.
- 100% Mulberry Silk.
- Mulberry silk is obtained from the valley of Kashmir.
- Inseam 29.5 inch/ 74.93 cm, outseam 39.75 inch / 100.9 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.