SILK DANCER'S ROBE
A flared button-down dress, made in fine silk, preprocessed in myrobalan, and printed with pigments from ferrous, tamarind seed.
The Ronaldson print, a wild jagged floral motif sourced from the archive of Frances Ronaldson was originally drawn by hand in her London studio during the 70s and adapted for screen print.
- Fabric Composition: 100% Mulberry Silk.
- Mulberry silk is obtained from the valley of Kashmir.
- 46.5 inch / 118.11 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.