A pair of loose fit, pleated cullotes made in handspun organic cotton dyed in brick red.
- Fabric Composition :100% Handspun Organic Cotton.
- Made with 100% Kala organic cotton - Found exclusively in the Kutch regions of Gujarat, Kala Cotton by nature is pesticide and synthetic free. It is purely a rain fed crop that has a high tolerance for diseases and pests.
- This distinctive color achieved through a careful blend of indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including : sappan wood, myrobalan flower, ferrous and tamarind seed solution.
- Inseam 14.5 inch / 36.83 cm, Outseam 29 inch / 73.66 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.