INDIGO PANELLED SHIBORI HANDSPUN SELVEDGE DENIM TROUSER
A pair of men's straight-fit trousers, a statement piece, adding expression effortlessly.
Made in handspun and handwoven denim.
Constructed with punctuated panels with shibori motifs created through machine stitches in shades of Indigo.
- 100% Cotton.
- Shibori involves binding certain sections of the cloth using thread - traditionally a type of untwisted thread, to achieve the desired pattern.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.- Inseam: 32 inches / 81.3 cms; Outseam: 42 inches / 106.7 cms is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.