MUSTARD YELLOW STATEMENT PATCHWORK TEXTURED COTTON SHIRT
A vibrant textured shirt.
Crafted carefully using handspun and handwoven cotton.
Features vivid geometrical motifs in ecru, ochre and smoke-coloured reclaimed fabrics layered along with hand-embroidered details.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Reclaimed pieces are those where, after the garment is cut and stitched- we use all the leftover scrap and make reclaimed patchwork out of it.
- Kantha is a traditional craft of running stitches used for quilting.
- Mustard yellow colour is achieved using pomegranate skin.
- 28 inches / 71.1 cms is the length of this garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.