MIDNIGHT INDIGO BOMBER JACKET
Cut from yarn-dyed, handspun selvage denim and shaped into a bomber jacket featuring a classic collar. The fabric engages the workwear structure of denim and marries it with the tradition of hand-spun organic cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Indigo fermentation involves creating conditions for microbiota to thrive - it’s a collaboration with microbial communities. This bioprocess is similar to the making of yoghurt, wine, kombucha, cheese, soy sauce & pickle.
- 28 inches / 71.1 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.