COTTON SHIRT SCREEN PRINTED ALONG WITH BANDHANI
Cotton shirt screen printed along with Bandhani Made from our lightweight handloom fabric, this shirt features a band collar and sleeves inspired by a kimono. The shirt falls over the body with elegant ease. Fabric is first screen printed and then speckled with Big Bandhani Color may slightly vary due to the nature of the small batch natural dyeing.
- 100% cotton.
- Shades are achieved through a blend of indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including indigo, rust, and harda solution.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- 24 inches / 60.9 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.