INDIGO OVERSIZED SHIRT
Unisex relaxed fit shirt in bandhani made in handspun cotton and dyed in smoke and natural indigo
- Made in 40's count unbleached handspun organic cotton, the yarn is spun by hand and woven on a handloom in India.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Smoke colour is made in ferrous and tamarind seed solution.
- Bandhani, which is a type of hand tie-dye technique from India.
- 40 inch / 102 cm back and 33.5 inch / 85 cm front length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.