SCREENPRINTED CROP BLOUSE WITH BANDHANI
A fitted crop blouse, made in 40's count organic cotton. This blouse features screen printing with natural pigments along with big life-size bandhani dots.
- Shades are achieved through a blend of indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including Indigo, rust, and harda solution.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
* Small-batch natural dyeing results in unique pieces and celebrates the imperfect beauty of handmade processes.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.