40S COUNT HANDSPUN ORGANIC COTTON WITH BANDHANI, DYED IN NATURAL COLOR
A long pleated dress made in 40's organic cotton with bandhani and dyed in brick red colour.
- 100% cotton.
- Brick red colour is made using sappan wood, myrobalan flower, and tamarind and ferrous seed solution.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- 53 inches/ 134.6 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.