BANDHANI VELVET SHIRT
Cut from velvet and speckled with miniature tie-dye, shaped into a relaxed silhouette. The shirt sits narrow on the shoulders with a band collar and kimono-inspired sleeves which features hand-embroidered shoulders and back details.
- Shades are achieved through a blend of indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including: indigo, rust and harda solution.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- 30 inches / 76.2 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.