ORGANIC COTTON TOWEL
Unique hand shibori towel made in hand spun Kala (organic) cotton and dyed in natural indigo.
- Made with 100% Kala organic cotton - Found exclusively in the Kutch regions of Gujarat, Kala Cotton by nature is pesticide and synthetic free. It is purely a rain fed crop that has a high tolerance for diseases and pests
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose based fermentation.
- Size : 99 X 152cm / 39" X 60"
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.