INDIGO PATCHWORK MITTEN
Stay cozy this winter with our hand quilted mittens.
Out of the two sides , one is made out of reclaimed fabric and the other in our hand spun cotton. The mittens are quilted with kantha embroidery.
- Kantha is a traditional craft of running stitches used for quilting.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose based fermentation.
- Reclaimed, after the garment is cut and stitched we use all the leftover scraps and make reclaimed patchwork covers.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 5TO7 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.