CLAMP DYED KAFTAN DRESS
Unisex draped kaftan made in fine handspun cotton with clamp resist and dyed in natural indigo.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Lamp dye or itajime is a process that involves three steps of folding the fabric, resist by using a clamp, and finally dyeing in indigo.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- 50.5 inches / 128.2 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.