HANDSPUN DENIM MIDNIGHT INDIGO GILET
This denim gilet dyed in indigo is one of our classic pieces. Spun on the Ambar charkha, the fabric engages the workwear structure of denim and marries it with the tradition of handspun cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Midnight indigo is achieved by blending indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including indigo, rust, and harda solution.
- 25 inches / 63.5 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.