Heirloom Cotton - Bandana - Block Printed With Natural Color
Animated by the attention fields of the artisans that brought this special bandana to life.
- Made in 40's count handspun organic cotton, the yarn is spun by hand and woven on a handloom in India.
- This piece adds a uniquely soulful hand-made accent to an everyday ensemble.
- This color is achieved through the use of natural dyes ingredient indigenous to the landscape of India.
- Size : 41" X 5.5" / 104 x 14 cm.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship with in 5 to 7 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.