INDIGO BLOCK PRINTED & SHIBORI SOFT SILK SHIRT
A reimagined classic men's shirt with engineered sleeves and an accentuated cuff.
Punctuated with an all-over pattern achieved through block printing with Indigo and then resisting through Shibori.
Overdyed in indigo.
- 100% Silk.
- Shibori involves binding certain sections of the cloth using thread - traditionally a type of untwisted thread, to achieve the desired pattern.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- 31.5 inches / 80 cms is the length of this garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.