INDIGO STATEMENT PATCHWORK TEXTURED COTTON SHIRT
Statement band collar shirt with kimono sleeves.
Crafted carefully using handspun and handwoven cotton.
Features vivid geometrical motifs in ecru and shades of indigo reclaimed fabrics layered along with hand-embroidered details.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Reclaimed pieces are those where, after the garment is cut and stitched- we use all the leftover scrap and make reclaimed patchwork out of it.
- Kantha is a traditional craft of running stitches used for quilting.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- 30.5 inches / 77.5 cms is the length of this garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.