INDIGO UNISEX KNITTED COTTON T-SHIRT
Loose fit long unisex t-shirt knitted on a hand flat bed machine using hand spun kala cotton yarn. It has a comfy stretch and dyed in natural indigo.
- Kala cotton is indigenous to Kachchh and by default organic, as the farmers do not use any pesticides and synthetic fertilizers. It is a purely rain-fed crop that has a high tolerance for both disease and pests.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- 28.5 inch / 72 cm length of the garment,
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.