KNITTED INDIGO BAG
100% hand knitted bag- wear it nestled close to the body for a secured cross-body fit or off the shoulder. Made from leftover fine silk fabrics which are turned into unique tubes for knitting.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Reclaimed, after a garment is cut and stitched we use all the leftover scrap and make reclaimed patchwork covers.
- Dimensions 9” X 7” / 22.8cm X 17.7cm
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.