MIDNIGHT INDIGO PLEATED SHIBORI COTTON SHIRT
A free-spirited A-line casual shirt, featuring symmetrical mini pleats at the shoulder.
- Made in soft handspun and hand woven basket weave cotton.
Designed with a hidden placket, and punctuated with a unique pattern all over created by Shibori that is pleated and bound-resist in midnight Indigo.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Shibori involves binding certain sections of the cloth using thread – traditionally a type of untwisted thread, to achieve the desired pattern.
- Midnight indigo is achieved by blending indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including Indigo, rust and harda solution.
- 32 inches / 81.3 cms is the length of this garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.