MULTICOLOR BANDHANI FLARED DRESS
An oversized dress with gathered sleeve detail, the piece falls effortlessly, with a sartorial flair. Cut from our finest silk, the dress is speckled with multicolor bandhani.
- 100% silk.
- Purple red is achieved through a unique blend of indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including rubia, iron rust, and harda solution.
- Bandhani, derived from the Sanskrit term bandh or to tie: is a resist tie-dye fabric embellishment practice achieved through the meticulous plucking of the cloth into tiny temporary bindings forming a motif that is revealed after over-dyeing and removing threads.
- 48 inches / 121.9 cm is the length of the garment.
* Small-batch natural dyeing results in pieces that are unique and celebrate the imperfect beauty of handmade processes.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.