HEIRLOOM COTTON HAND WOVEN DENIM
Ungendered trousers, made in reverse handspun denim, yarn-dyed in natural indigo.
- Fabric Content : 100% cotton.
- Our signature shades of indigo are achieved through a careful blend of indigenous ingredients from the Indian landscape including : natural indigo cultivated with a 100% fructose based solution.
- Indigo fermentation involves creating conditions for microbiota to thrive - it’s a collaboration with microbial communities. This bioprocess is similar to the making of yoghurt, wine, kombucha, cheese, soy sauce & pickle.
- Natural dyes are kinder for the health of your skin - the ingredients involved are safe enough to eat. Wearing naturally dyed organic cotton is a way to preserve the sacred space around your body as well as the environment we all live in.
- Small batch natural dyeing results in pieces that are unique and celebrate the imperfect beauty of handmade processes.
- Inseam 32 inch / 81.2 cm, outseam 42 inch / 106.6 cm length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.