TURQUOISE SHIRT DRESS CRAFTED WITH ALL OVER BANDHANI
An elegant and comfortable dress, featuring darts at the elbows, made in fine cotton punctuated with speckled with miniature all-over bandhani in the shade of turquoise.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- Turquoise colour is achieved through a blend of indigenous ingredients from The Indian landscape including Indigo obtained from casitora and harda solution.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.