VANYTIME OCHRE YELLOW JACKET
An over jacket with elegant flares in the front, made in handspun cotton with bandhani and hand painted on it and dyed in natural ochre yellow.
- Hand spun refers to the yarn that is spun by hand and woven on a hand loom in India.
- Kalamkari, its a traditional hand painting technique practiced using 100% natural colour in southern part of India.
-Bandhani is a type of hand tie-dye technique.
- Faded story, the color has naturally aged in certain parts of the garment. The garment you will receive is exactly the same as the image. The garment has a few stains due to dye
- Refurbished, the tear in this garment has been sewn up with a delicate flower moniker.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship in 3 to 5 days after reception of your paid order.
NOTE: This Item or Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.