HANDWOVEN IN MERINO WOOL WITH COTTON AND SILK SCRAP FABRIC STRIPS
An oversized fit jacket in heirloom fabric of merino wool with reclaimed silk made on a smaller width selvage loom, dyed in shades of ferrous and tamarind seed solution.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle hand charkha.
- Smoke color is achieved using ferrous and tamarind seed solution.
- Reclaimed pieces are those where, after the garment is cut and stitched we use all the leftover scrap and make reclaimed patchwork.
- 47 inches/119 cm is the length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.