Indigo Block Handpainted Bandhani Silk Scarf
Woven square scarf made in fine silk, with all-over miniature bandhani dots carefully placed.
This statement piece is first painted by hand and then dyed in natural indigo.
- 100% Silk.
- Bandhani is a traditional tie and dye technique done in India.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Dimensions: 45 X 45 inches / 114.3 X 114.3 cms.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship in 5 to 7 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.