INDIGO SHIBORI COTTON BANDANA
An elegant hand-woven scarf is a statement accessory.
Made in handwoven basket weave soft cotton.
Punctuated with a unique pattern of shibori motifs created through machine stitches.
- 100% Cotton.
- Handspun yarn is made using a single spindle Gandhi charkha.
- Shibori involves binding certain sections of the cloth using thread - traditionally a type of untwisted thread, to achieve the desired pattern.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation.
- Dimensions: 41 X 6.5 inches / 104 X 16.5 cms.
- Do not bleach
- Iron or steam with warm heat
- Separately hand wash
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.