INDIGO RELAXED ORGANIC COTTON SHORTS SPECKLED WITH AN OVER ALL SHIBORI PATTERN
A pair of unisex knee-length shorts with an elasticated waist along with drawstring fastening made in 40's count organic cotton punctuated with a unique pattern of motifs created through a combination of Ori Nui and Maki Nui shibori in medium Indigo.
- 100% organic cotton.
- Natural indigo is dyed in 100% fructose-based fermentation
- Ori-Nui and Maki-Nui shibori are created by stitching and tying the fabric. The resist motif is created through binding and capping on the fabric.
- Inseam: 12.5 inches / 31 cms, outseam: 24.5 inches / 63 cms length of the garment.
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Dry flat
- Handwash in mesh bag
- OR Gentle agitation machine wash in mesh bag. Wash in cold water in a slow cycle, not more than 25 min with mild detergent or less quantity of normal detergent.
The product will ship with in 20 to 30 days after reception of your paid order. Delivery: All order will be delivered via Blue dart (or equivalent) in 2 to 3 business days.
However, if the product is wrongfully delivered (product doesn’t match the item in the order confirmation) or has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect then we are open to extending full refund or re-fulfilling your order. Your item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it and must also be in the original packaging.
* Sale Items * - No Return: Items bought during Sale event are not eligilbe for return or exchange. All sales are final.